Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Secret

These days, I’ve been spending hours researching and reading materials pertaining digital photography, and had missed quite a number of movies that I think of to watch. Awkward it might sound, but as a self-proclaimed-moviegoer, I really feel guilty to have missed those shows. However, I think I didn’t miss the real hits.

Well, which one am I going to share here? Secret…

I’m sure you know what I’m talking about, if you are big fan of Jay. So for non-Jay supporters, you may stop reading from here and go browse other sites of your interest :)

Ok, just kidding, this isn’t about Jay, I’m not that BIG fan of Jay either (as my loyalty is still firm to his former boss Jacky Wu). It’s about the movie itself that I wish to talk about, but just happen that Jay is the leading actor in it.

Since ‘The blood diamond’ and ‘Protégé’, ‘Secret’ is the 3rd films that really hits me deep at the heart. I must confess that when I first saw the poster of the ‘Secret’, the intention to watch never across my mind (Movies that focus on romance, love, and tears are not my favorites). But at last I watched it due to a friend’s strong recommendation (when I say strong I really mean STRONG... I think she must be a real BIG fan of Jay or else why should she bother to convince someone who’s mind is made of stone). To my surprise, I really found the film enjoyable right from the beginning to the end, in almost all the aspects… almost. I especially like the music, and the cinematography… the angles, the backgrounds, the scenes… so simple, yet so delivering.

At the middle of the show, I started to wonder who the film director is. I wish to find out because I look forward to watch other movies directed by him (sorry for any female readers, but when come to film directors, no female is in my list yet). So I went search the internet and guess what? I can’t believe my eyes when I first read that Jay was not only the actor, but also the producer, the director, and the writer. Wow! I can never imaging Jay have such great talents! Since then, the way I see Jay have changed. He has so much more than what I can expect from someone at his age… really so much more.

For those who haven’t watched the movie, why not give it a try. Though you may not enjoy it the way I did, but be prepared that the show might evokes some feeling of your old days - when you first learn about puppy love.

So, was that what I got from the movie?

... It’s a secret :)

30 August 07 (Thursday)

No comments: