Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My two wishes

Recently, a new cinema opened at Melaka Mall. For filmgoer like me, it's a really great news. I sometimes have complained about the limited choices we have in Melaka cinema (= GSM), so now I hope that by having competition between the two cinemas, they'll put on more good shows, and I will not miss so much of them. The bonus I am getting is, the new cinema is so much nearer to my house :)

Actually, I have two wishes regarding facilities at Melaka: one is a new cinema. So by having this I assume the wish have realized :) Another is to have LRT, com'muter sort of service connecting Melaka to KL. However, recently our Prime Minister announced that we will be constructing one connecting Ipoh to Pinang. So I guess this wish have to wait for many more years to realize :(

July 05, 2007

No comments: