Saturday, January 12, 2008

My New Year Gadget

Have you ever seen such a small computer? It's the world's SMALLEST laptop! and it's mine!!! MINE! My 2008-New-Year gadget Fujitsu U1010!
Now everywhere I go I'll bring it along and keep telling people "it's the world smallest!" Including here in Friendster, now, "It's the world's smallest!"
Yea I know it's kind of showing off but please understand that if I didn't do it now, I may not do it 3 months later... as it will not stay the world's smallest - soon a new model will take over the title, perhaps a new model of Sony VAIO?
A friend asked me how it works? So far I can say it works well once you get use to the small 5.6" LCD display. My only complain is the 2 hours 15 min battery life isn't long enough for me. Other friend ask me why do I buy it for? I use it as a talking dictionary (especially during my Japanese Class), as a storage that I can perform file transfer in anywhere, as an organizer, as my photos portfolio as I may show others my photos without having to bring along a bulky laptop, and last but not least - to show off :) Some friends also asked me how exactly are they differ that I need to have two laptops? Hmm... well, let me put it this way:
The 1st laptop is like your big wife that you need it for functionality; to get your daily works done. While the 2nd laptop is like your small wife that you own it because it looks gorgeous; You feel happy to bring it along everywhere you go and it makes you look cool, e.g. Others can't resist peeking at it (especially at Starbucks) and think "what a cool stuff this guy have!"
Well, I'm just trying to explain with the used of analogy which I think helps, no mean of sexism... so relax female readers, don't set a ban cheng's blog campaign, please...

No comments: