Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What've made me miss Malaysia...

There is a Cantonese's saying to housewives, "The way to keep the heart of your husband is through good soup." (Note* For Cantonese family, soup is a must-have dish during lunch and dinner)

I am not someone's husband, so I can't tell if the saying is true. However, after been to Japan for about 3 months, I have never felt that I miss Malaysia until I came across this website:
http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html

I left a comment to the blog owner:
"I hate you, for making me miss Malaysia"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the website with us....

I feel the same too, starting to hate you for making me graving for Malaysian food...hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

you will definately hate me after logging on to this website... http://www.buurps.com/

Cheng See Yuan said...

You know what, when we return, we should go tour our beloved country Malaysia (again?), to get to know it better, especially the foods!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! Where should we start?