Saturday, July 26, 2008

Place I want to visit in Japan...

This is a truly personal page serve as a reminder about the places I want to visit in Japan.

1. Oirase. To photography the natural stream. I know about it long before the idea of pursuing PhD in Japan cross my mind. That time my plan is to have a tour to Japan just to photography the Oirase stream. If you ask why I have to go so far away for a natural stream, my answer is "It is the most beautiful natural stream I've ever see (in picture) so far!"

2. Arashiyama hozu for the river boat tour. Inspired by http://shop.evanpike.com/popular/2/82213722_Kz7rZ#115674522_PA94K

3. Kyushu for this place:
http://shop.evanpike.com/popular/2/82213722_Kz7rZ#207919117_KUUie

I will keep listing (maybe as a comment) when the idea arise...

4 comments:

Cheng See Yuan said...

Ah, Furano! for the Lavender... which is tomorrow.

But this is not my 1st trip to Furano, and will not be my last trip.
I know I will revisit this place including Biei many times throughout my PhD periods. How I wish I have my own house there...

whoamfe said...

Hey, Arashiyama boat thing is just wonderful! I absolutely love it, done that 4-5 times already (since it's close to where I am originally from). Do it in fall - the colored leaves are breathtaking!

Cheng See Yuan said...

Tokyo Mt. Fuji... either view from far or climb up and wait for sun rise

Cheng See Yuan said...

Kyoto during fall, after I bought a fullframe.