Monday, June 9, 2008

To those who like to have my free photography service - a win-win deal

I've been loving photography since my university years.
It's a very expensive hobby as good photography equipments are very costly.
In order to support my hobby, I offer a win-win deal for those who like to have photos of themselves but don't like to pay for what the photography shops are charging...

All you need are to sign model release form in order for me to have the right to use the photos for commercial purpose.
Be bear in mind that you might appear as one of the model who shows on brochures, posters, flyers, etc, as your photos will be trade at stock photography sites such like:
http://www.istockphoto.com/
http://submit.shutterstock.com/top50.mhtml

Let me know if you are interested...
yuanstudio@yahoo.co.uk

p/s: or you don't have to sign the release form if you willing to pay for my service : )

2 comments:

wendyyong said...

Am I qualify for the free photography? らいねんのやくそく写真撮ってやれて下さい。

Cheng See Yuan said...

もちろんです!