Monday, June 9, 2008

Hokkaido Uni. festival - Part B

Another of my favorite photography subject is children. So I've photographed some during the Hokkudai University Festival.
The way I like to composed my shoots maybe way too over for some peoples, but for this one, I just wish to express my feeling that I've found boots here at Hokkaido very fashionable...
I think I can just photography boots and publish a photography booklet of boots if I want to, seriously.





This one of cause everyone know how to appreciate... a safety composition.















Another daring one... a risky composition.




































After the Hokkaido University Festival, I went to Odori Park for the dance competition, and took some photographs. Here are some about kids...
















How kids at this age perceive the world?










No comments: