Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hokkaido Uni. festival (学祭) - part A

The past four days were Hokkaido University's Festival.

So coincident that I just bought a new set of expensive camera gear (which almost make me declare bankruptcy), so I exploited the opportunity to test it's performance.

There are too many pictures that I've took, so it is not wise to put them all here, thus I shorted them out and decided to share what I think most reader are interested... here is the topic "Japanese girls"; this not only interest male, but also female readers for reasons that we male can't really know why.


































































































Before I came to Japan, almost all of my friends who get to know that I am going to Japan for phd have suggested to me the same thing "go and find a Japanese gf!" While some even asked, "Will you marriage Japanese girl?"

Well, here is my thought pertaining Japanese girls... after some careful observation, I have come to the conclusion that - Japanese girls (100%) love to show winning sign when posing for a shoot :)

No comments: