Friday, April 11, 2008

Last blog before leaving Malaysia

This is the last blog I write before leaving Malaysia. My flight is tonight 9.35 pm, Japan Airline (so the flight attendants will be all Japanese girls!!)

Many have ask me how I feel going to leave to Japan for 4 years... well, I feel missing Malaysia a lot because of all the good friends here that I have to part for so many years - how I wish to see you guys again :(
But then after browsing internet for the beautiful Hokkaido scenery, interesting festivals and so, I feel missing Japan so much that how I wish I can leave immediately :)

I've been receiving greetings and gists from parents, all my good friends and many of them are my x- and present students. I guess this is one of the reason that made us lecturer feel very satisfy with our career - when we know the students appreciate what we have done!

Well my Taxi about to came, so all the best from me!!!!!

Cheng
Melaka, Malaysia
11 April 08
4.35pm

No comments: